Hey bloggers

Welcome to miss-Syafiqah 's blog..

Friday, January 9, 2009

my primary scool

Salam n hello!!! school holidays still belum habis,it will open at 27 January 09 in QUEENSLAND. NOW,I'm really exciting about high school!!!I fell many feelings that came through my heart...exciting,nervous,scared,n more like what I'm gonna to achieve this year,what I'll do,to learns a new things....and so on. Graduation night 4 year 7 had past,well it was a great memory at that night to us..for the last day of our primary school,me,(heeehh) and my friends were crying..too..that 's because we not gonna see each other again,some may but some not..YERONGA STATE SCHOOL STILL IN MY heart,IT WAS MY FIRST SCHOOL WHEN I CAME TO IN AUSTRALIA.I want to thanks a lot 2 Mrs Webb,Miss Goan and especially MR.Hartin for teaching me how to behave,how to b a good student, n teaching me till i get a better marks in math,english and my favourite subject art...i got the certificate(outstanding achievements)4 my art...yeahhh....
OK, NOW... HIGH SCHOOL,oh nooo.I'll just b at high school for 1 year only..sedih..tahun 2010 must ambik exam(PMR)...insyaalah bukak hati ni untuk belajar kat msia,take pmr!!! sedih nak tinggal australia,then I'm gonna
leave my BEST FRIENDS...uhhuu:-(
ahh...ngantuk dah,me and my family going to the south bank tomorrow,kinda beach..but it's not real
ASSALAMUALAIKUM N GOODBYES.....

1 comment: