Hey bloggers

Welcome to miss-Syafiqah 's blog..

Saturday, January 10, 2009

PERGI INALA....


Salam n hello,today, me n my family went to Inala after we come back from South Bank!!!Inala is the place that people buy grocery things,sea foods,Asian foods and more..my mum like 2 go there,bcause she can get many Asian veggies,fruits,dry foods,rice sticks-(laksa) from there. A lots of Vietnamese peoples working there..seller-At that afternoon,my mum bought rice sticks,daun kesum,prawns and fish...opss,also a knife..for cutting..HAHAH..at that time..me,my brother also my sis,had a lovely time eating yummy ice-cream with dad n mum,of course!Have a look at this picture.. INALA.Sorry,this is the only picture i could get from the Internet-Inala


Assalamualaikum n goodbyes....have a great day 4 tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment